Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

A little about me

Hello everyone!  Thanks to some great blogging friends I met at the Nashville Blogger meet up over Christmas vacation I finally created my blog and this is my official second post.

I have been teaching for 18 years now and I finally was able to return to Kindergarten last school year.  I was away from Kindergarten teaching 1st and 2nd self contained and 3rd through 6th math and science.

After a 7 year absence from Kindergarten, I have felt like a brand new teacher the past two school years.  I have been trying to get a grasp on all the changes and the many wonderful things that have come along.

I know this one will be a shocker… but before returning to Kindergarten in 2012, I did not TpT existed and what were "Teacher Bloggers"!  Crazy I know right?!

I am loving getting all these great ideas, inspiration and encouragement from fellow teacher bloggers.  It is having an amazing impact on my classroom and the amazing work we are able to accomplish.

I know this will be an amazing journey as I become an even better teacher with a little help from my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment